5G PHY/L1 Engineer IRC133526
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||3GPP2, 5G, C, DSP, Embedded, L1/L2, Linux, LTE|
We are looking for an experienced PHY/L1 Engineer to join our R&D project. You will participate in creating a new scope of features required for 5G products, work directly with HW, and have a real impact on the created solutions. We will provide you access to unique technology, experts, and know-how.
The salary ranges, we could offer for this position are: 14 000 – 20 000 PLN gross/ month
Don’t miss a chance to work with one of the known semiconductor companies worldwide delivering the new generation of telecommunication baseband products.
Eager to know more? Don’t waste any second – apply!
- 5+ years of experience in the telecommunications and/or embedded system industry
- Knowledge of 3GPP L1/PHY standards (know-how about L2 is a plus)
- Good understanding of embedded architectures
- Good knowledge and working experience in C/C++
- Understanding of Matlab programming (recommended but not mandatory)
- Background in digital communications and signal processing is a plus
- FreeRTOS knowledge is a plus
- Experience with complex SoC platforms programming
- Working with hardware debuggers and SoC simulators
- RF knowledge is a plus
- Using Matlab for test vector generation and general L1 modeling
- Good knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Experience in version-control systems (git, svn)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Developing LTE/5G physical layer (L1) C-code for the existing and future wireless products
- Code size optimization
- Code performance optimization (real-time)
- Code reviews/KPIs matching
- Integration of new features to the platform
- Producing and updating design/performance documents along with the development process
- Work closely with the Algorithm and Systems engineering teams to refine signal processing and control algorithms for efficient firmware/hardware execution
- Supporting the ASIC team for the Verilog/VHDL implementation
- Assist in the development of pre-silicon simulation system and use it for pre-silicon FW design and HW verification
- Supporting investigations on performance issues in-house and on-site
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.