We are GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company.
Based across 14 countries, GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise – we help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.
At GlobalLogic, we have a phenomenal track record of successfully delivering ground-breaking Cloud & Digital Transformation programmes and we have an international reach working with a wide variety of projects and customers. Our approach enables companies “build the exceptional” and be fit for purpose in the 21st century.
We hire based on personality, potential, and enthusiasm to make a difference, then we give you the tools and skills you need to follow your own path.
We have a 12 month fixed term position based from our Glasgow office for an Accounts Assistant. This role will by hybrid working.
Typical duties of this role will include:
- Matching, batching, coding and processing of purchase ledger invoices in accordance with our internal approval matrix, and preparation of weekly and month end payment runs
- Full bank reconciliations.
- Processing and payment of staff expenses ensuring that each submission complies with our expense policy.
- Payroll processing via Sage software (training will be provided if necessary).
- Intercompany recharge invoices
- Maintain mailboxes within Finance department
- Report daily cash balances
- Open and distribute mail
- Intermediary reporting
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to manage own workload and work as part of a small team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 payroll
- Oracle Accounting system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Why work at GlobalLogic.
Our goal is to build an inclusive positive culture where everyone can feel comfortable being themselves, empowering our people to create their own high standards and therefore more value. We work together to promote fairness while recognising, valuing and embracing differences – providing a transparent support structure and generous training budget to help our people develop skills to progress their career. Our region also supports a hybrid model which can flex across a wide spectrum of working options determined by our business, customer and individual needs.
You’ll benefit from a comprehensive health and wellness plan, private healthcare (clinical and mental wellbeing), and discounted gym memberships. We offer a fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme and recognition schemes through bonus/reward initiatives. Colleagues are entitled to an annual volunteering day – so you can take time to support a cause close to your heart. We also love to stay social at our trips to the zoo, quiz nights, sports events, theatre trips and much more.
We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation. We are proud signatories to the Tech Talent Charter which was created because solving the diversity problem in tech requires a collective effort across companies and sectors – https://www.techtalentcharter.co.uk/.