Administration and Travel Specialist IRC157326
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Excel, Google Apps, Office tools|
We are looking for an Administration and Travel Specialist to join our Employee Support team in the Wroclaw office. Your tasks will include performing business travel arrangements, domestic and international, supporting employees and organizing incoming visits.
If you are a well-organized person with the skills described above, join us!
- 2 years of experience in administrative position
- Very good knowledge of Polish regulations regarding business trips and travel visas
- Knowledge in the field of accounting – costs, invoices
- Familiarity with office tools etc. (MS Office, Jira and Google)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good communication and networking skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Good organization and planning skills
- Attention to details and reliability
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive attitude
- Organizing travel arrangements: registering a business trip, preparing estimation of costs, booking an air tickets, reserving a hotel, renting a car during a trip, filling with employee an agreement for private car; settlements of business trips in compliance with legal and company regulations
- Organizing internal and external meetings, guest reception
- Processing of Purchase Requisition in a corporate Purchasing System in accordance with company regulations
- Settlements of staff costs, describe cost invoices
- Managing office (e.g.: ordering office equipment and kitchen supplies, cooperating with Landlords, technical service and external companies, etc.)
- Compliance and working within the company’s regulations and policies
- Controlling and issuing of office access cards
- Implementing other business tasks in accordance with the requirements
- Taking care of the reception appearance and the technical condition of the office
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.