Administration Specialist IRC150706
|Location:||Poland - Bydgoszcz|
|Skills:||Google Apps, Office tools|
We are looking for an Administration Specialist to join our Employee Support team in our Bydgoszcz. Your tasks will include performing various administrative tasks, taking care of office facilities, e.g. planning, implementing, and supervising office maintenance and supporting employees, organizing incoming visits.
The first week of work and familiarization with the duties will take place in Wroclaw – our headquarters. (business trip).
If you have manual skills combined with the ability to solve problems and a proactive attitude – join us!
- 2 years of experience in an administrative position
- Knowledge in the field of accounting – costs, invoices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Familiarity with office tools and software (MS Office and Google)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good communication and networking skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Good organization and planning skills
- Attention to detail and reliability
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Taking care of the appearance and the technical condition of the office
- Process of Purchase Requisition in a corporate Purchasing System in accordance with company regulations
- Organizing internal and external meetings, guest reception
- Managing office (e.g.: handling of in- and outgoing correspondence, ordering office equipment and kitchen supplies, cooperating with Landlords, technical services,s and external companies, coordination of cleaning services, etc.)
- Control and issue of office access cards
- Supporting office security in line with the company’s security standards
- Support and supervision over the proper flow of the internal and external documents
- Compliance and work with the company’s regulations and policies
- Support of Travel Team if needed
- Implementation of other business tasks in accordance with the requirements
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.