Agile Project Manager IRC149039
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||Agile, Agile Practices, Agile Project Manager, Agile Roles, Change Management, Communications Management, Management, Scrum, Scrum Master|
GlobalLogic LatAm is looking for a project manager to reinforce the management team.
If you are willing to take on challenges and drive teams to sucess this is your place!
– 4+ years of project management experience in software development projects
– 2+ year of proven experience as a team Scrum Master
– Enthusiasm and get things done attitude
– Team player, self-motivated, good communicator, driven and committed
– Hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile (Scrum, Kanban etc) software development methodologies
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills)
– Strong Facilitation skills
– Ability to communicate over a number of contacts from client-side and streamlining requests from them into the distributed dev team
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Experience in people management
Nice to have:
– Technical background – understanding of modern programming concepts, architectures, etc.
– Scrum team management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software;
– Establishing and managing scrum process (scrum ceremonies, team facilitation, metrics tracking, etc);
– Taking part in Project management activities and reporting to senior management;
– Facilitate and support the development process;
– Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders;
– Contribute to establishing, enforcing and improvement of Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.