Airflow Engineer IRC162802
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Airflow, AWS, Python, Tableau|
We are looking for an Airflow Engineer for the financial project, providing asset management for institutions to help them select their investment strategies. In this position, you will be part of our “Business Intelligence and Reporting Team”. You will be responsible for the planning, design, implementation and maintenance of data-driven solutions in AWS along with SaaS. DevOps candidates will be working together with Data Engineers, supporting AWS Airflow and performing integration with Tableau or EMR It is a great chance to become a part of a distributed, cross-functional team based in Poland.
If you are looking for stability, its something for You! This project is part of an undertaking planned for several years.
Don’t waste any second. Apply, and our awesome Recruitment team will introduce you to this big adventure!
- Strong experience in Python, RDBMS exposure, Tableau
- Expert in the following tools – BitBucket, OpenVPN, Artifactory, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in AWS Airflow or to be open to learning Airflow + EC2, EMR. S3
- Good understanding of SDLC life-cycle: Dev, test, pre-prod, production, and the CI/CD pipeline
- Agile technologies: Git, Gradle/Maven, Jenkins, TDD
- English at an advanced level (read/written/spoken)
- Snowflake and Terraform and Agile Practices will be a plus
- Provide input into the creation of client solution designs, working collaboratively with the engineering team to create a design that meets client standards, and adheres to AWS best practices
- Take part in the creation and refinement of user stories, working collaboratively with the stakeholders and analysts to create stories that articulate the required outcomes and that can be delivered within the engagement parameters
- Maintaining existing codebase while providing new functionalities and adapting the best standards
- Documenting standard operating procedures
- Mentoring junior developers
- Perform other duties as deemed appropriate by the management team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.