Android Developer IRC136846
|Location:||United States - Irving TX|
|Skills:||Agile, Android, GitHub, Java, Kotlin, MVC, OOP, REST|
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ relevant years of experience in developing Android App(s) in Play Store and Anroid TV apps
- Experience with Gradle, Android Studio, JAVA, Kotlin
- Knowledge of MVC, MVVP and Viper design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) through SOLID principles and development best practices
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Consumer mobile application development experience
- A background in building mobile applications that utilize web-services (either REST-based, JSON, Thrift or other services)
- Good knowledge on material design · Experience and thorough understanding of Agile Software Development · Proficiency in the use of JIRA/Confluence in product development
- Experience in source control tools like Git.
- Good knowledge of the continuous deployment and integration process.
- Good written and verbal communication skills Job Responsibilities
- Develop applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs ·
- Help maintain code quality
- Developing solutions to address complex problems.
- Ability to Share technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review, code review, and show and tell
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.