APAC Senior engineer IRC172438
|Location:||India - Nagpur|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Automotive, C++, Navigation|
• Solid knowledge of C++ (C++14, 17)
• BSc or MSc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years of professional software development experience***
• Working in SDK core and foundation, that includes:
• building system,
• modularization (Cmake would be beneficial),
• map loading and map data handling,
• offline search,
• Mastery with data structures & core libraries
• Familiarity with Agile development, continuous integration, and modern testing methodologies
• Willing to work in a team-based culture
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
On top of that, it would be ideal to have:
• Mobile background
• Experience with 3D graphics
• Experience in the geolocation area (navigation services)
• Experience with error tracking tools, e.g. JIRA
Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules’ firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements
C++ Navigation Automotive
• Design, develop, test, maintain and improve our software
• Integration and unit testing in relevant tools/databases and pro-actively take on new challenges by learning new tools and environments
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
• Design and own rendering features end to end
Project for a world leading location data and technology platform company. Key supplier for all major car manufacturers.
In the project you will work on a versatile map rendering solution for native platforms offering fully interactive maps. Able to combine multiple data sources such as vector tiles, raster tiles, GeoJSON, 3D objects and others.
Represented by a set of libraries which offer high-level APIs for visualization use cases.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.