Application Architect IRC138309
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Bootstrap, cloud, Gradle, HTML CSS, Java, Maven, Microservices, MySQL, PostgreSQL, REST, Spring, Spring Boot, SQL, Team Leading, Technical reviews, TypeScript, Unit Testing|
We are helping our customer, one of the top European banks, with digital transformation. In collaboration with our customer, we are working on assessing applications that are currently hosted on-premise, planning and executing all steps required to move them to public clouds. Depending on the decision made for a particular application, the transformation scope may vary from re-hosting to full redesign and rewrite. That includes modernization and uplifting to modern solutions.
Our customer operates in many European countries and uses a broad spectrum of technologies and applications
- Extensive professional experience in Java development and software architecture (5+ years)
- Experience in designing and developing applications using various cloud (preferably AWS) services including PaaS and IaaS
- Successful track of consulting projects and presales activities
- Experience in a technical leadership position
- Very good knowledge of Java 8+, Spring, SpringBoot / Asp.net/.Net Core/C#
- Knowledge of Biztalk/IBM Websphere/IBM MQ/ IBM Websphere Portal is preferred
- Good knowledge of REST APIs
- Good understanding of DevOps practices including CI/CD, IaaC, etc
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- The candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player
- Should have strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Attitude and willingness to learn new technology
- Good communication skills and a team-player attitude Good verbal and written English
- Drive architectural service executions such as Discovery and Assessment
- Understanding of business and technical requirements for the project
- Facilitate all stakeholders cooperation to define and prioritize architectural drivers for the solution
- Define architecture strategies, standards, processes, technologies, and tools in architecture visions
- Drive or assist in solution implementation estimation and roadmap construction
- Consult development teams on adherence to standards in solution design, development, and testing
- Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams
- Participating in the code review process
- Analysis and resolving technical and application problems
- Leverage technologies to support business needs to attain high reusability and maintainability of the current and newly developed system
- Provide system design recommendations based on technical requirements
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.