Application Consultant IRC136755
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Java, Maven, SQL, Tomcat|
Our team builds an innovative Billing platform. Our platform is used by telecommunications companies and the machine-to-machine (M2M) market and triples efficiency compared to the market standards for our clients.
Our solution is simply integrated, optimized, flexible and highly adaptive for the needs of laws and market needs all over the Globe.
Well established quality assurance cycles, development driven unit & UI/UX testing.
We have experienced great success with our market-leading solution.
The increased demand leads to the blowing expansion of our team.
Take your chance and work under the guidance of great system architects.
– 1-2 years of SQL database query skills
– Customer-support or direct-customer-communication experience in IT
– Educational background in engineering or 1-2 years of work experience in IT
– Strong analytical skills, solution delivery
– Good English language skills, both written and spoken.
– Excellent business insight and understanding
– Outgoing approach
– Great communications skills
– Good at prioritizing and managing own tasks
– Proactive team player
Will be a plus
– Experience in Java is preferred, but not required
– Knowledge of SOA, Apache Tomcat, GUI design, SOAP, REST, SOAPUI, SVN, Maven, Eclipse, Business Process Modeling tools or ZKoss is preferred, but not required
– Business experience in telecommunications, finance or CRM solutions will be an asset
SOAP, SOAP UI, REST
– Interpret business requirements and technical specifications to design appropriate solutions
– Analyze and handle software bugs related to the specific team area
– In cooperation with all Stakeholders, ensure a high quality of task descriptions so no misunderstanding occurs when solving a task
– Create and maintain technical documentation
– Have good analytical skills to convert our customers’ needs into professional business solutions
As our new Application Consultant, you will join our Professional Services team that works on developing and maintaining our billing solution for specific customers. As a successful Application Consultant, you are passionate about developing solutions to improve the quality of our products and therefore we expect that you will:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.