AQA Engineer IRC169764
|Location:||Slovakia - Zilina|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, QA Automation, Scrum, Testing|
Our customers from the embedded domain are typically Tier 1 customers mainly from Automotive, Medical, Networking or industry domains. Main task of our teams a close cooperation with the customer and satisfying the requirements defined for the product. Typical project is running in agile way with common used tools like Jira and Git for development,as well as Jenkins for the integration.
Advantages of the project are:
- High-end technologies and solutions from embedded area.
- Working closely with other teams abroad.
- Clear visibility of the product roadmap.
This is your opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
Wage: From 2 300€/gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience.
- Experience in QA methodologies, good understanding of QA processes.
- Experience in creating/maintaining/executing Test cases, bug reports.
- Experience in reviewing and testing Requirements.
- Analyze and address test failures
- Technical background and analytical skills
- Test automation experience in one of popular technologies (Python, JAVA, C#)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Upper-intermediate level of English and good communication skills;
- Understanding of CI/CD
- 1+ years in software testing
- Knowledge of Python or any other programming/scripting language
- Ensuring quality assurance procedures and methodologies throughout the development processes
- Setting-up test environment
- Designing, implementing and executing test cases
- Possible knowledge sharing with Client’s team
- Ensuring high quality of testing done in reasonable timelines
- Technical support for junior engineers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.