AQA – Test Engineer, python IRC165933
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||QA, QA Automation|
• is a leader in OSS/BSS IT space (350+ customers) over years;
• Is a leader in Gartner OSS Magic Quadrant for 7th year in a row;
• executing and securing projects and competence on long-term strategies;
• transforming and changing to meet edging technology demands.
• Provides a complete end-to-end solutions covering: Orchestration of Private cloud Resources and Services, CNF/VNF testing and onboarding, Closed loop Assurance;
• Key component for enterprise and 5G use cases fulfilment within OSS/BSS domain;
• Supporting multivendor cloud environments (Kubernetes, Openstack, KVM, Virtual Cloud Director, AWS and Azure);
• Deployed over 60+ global telco operators (CSP);
• Used by 5 world lead CSPs in US, Europe, Asia and Australia.
• You will enhance practical experience in latest python test coding to cover cool new features in complex OOP based back-end automation project in space of Private cloud orchestration;
• Python based framework development, improvement and support for automating complex workflows;
• Following best practices . Your brave ideas appreciated and always supported for implementation;
• Practice with threads and async python features, python libs (Rest , ssh, db etc) in performance area testing for large-scale applications;
• Working in a team of passionate engineers who are keen to bring to life best quality testware;
• Constant opportunity to learn and grow professionally by solving interesting and diverse working tasks.
BA/MS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
4+ years overall commercial experience in software quality assurance;
1+ years of experience in API Test Automation;
Practical experience with Python programming and some (or all) tools like GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins;
Strong understanding of testing theory (testing types, levels, technics, etc.);
Practical experience with Web services testing, a good understanding of REST, HTTP, client-service architecture;
Understanding of a software development life cycle and Agile principles;
Understanding of best practices in software development (code reviews, CICD, etc.);
Upper-Intermediate English level (read / write / speak);
Good analytical and problem-solving skills, proactive and innovative;
Understanding of high availability, failover, reliability and other functional and non-functional testing aspects of complex systems;
Understanding of the IP networking, virtualization and data centres’ architecture;
Unix-like systems shell commands and scripting experience.
WebServices, Git, Gerrit, Linux, Python, rest API automation, Pytest, Virtualization, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
Active participation in design, implementation and maintenance of automated acceptance test framework performed after install, updates and upgrades for further using by internal and external customers;
Review of new features’ requirements, review of test-cases, test-case coverage;
Creating and maintaining automated test cases for feature and system functional and non-functional testing;
Maintaining and contributing into the test automation framework based on Python & Pytest & Allure;
Bugs reporting, tracking and verification;
Collaborating with client’s team lead, subject matter experts and developers of a big distributed team.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.