[Argentina] QA Team Lead IRC153973
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||Communications Management, JIRA, Quality Management, Team Leading, Test plan|
Our Customer is one of the biggest companies on the market of home entertainment consumer electronics devices that strives to provide
their clients with high-quality products and services.
Project goals include testing of media players to ensure the quality of the firmware and the best user experience.
● 2 years of experience in a project coordinator/management role on a QA project.
● At least 1 year of supervision or mentorship practice.
● Good theoretical knowledge in SDLC and STLC.
● Experienced with creating estimations for Backlog items and creating test plans.
● Experienced with technical interviews for QA/QC positions.
● Managed at least 3 subordinates on a previous project.
● Good skills in communication with clients, keeping them informed on progress and key deliverables.
● At least Upper-intermediate level of English.
● Able to take leadership, responsibility and make things done
● Previous experience in testing or development is a plus.
● Skills in test automation (Python).
Testing, Automated Test
● Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of a project.
● Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery.
● Deploying and managing resources for testing.
● Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team.
● Planning, deploying, and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
● Communicating with a client and distributed team.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.