[Argentina] Senior Manual QA for Media project IRC158211
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Designation:||Senior QA Analyst|
|Skills:||JIRA, Manual functional testing, QA, Regression testing, Team Leading, Test plan|
Our Customer is one of the biggest companies on the market of home entertainment consumer electronics devices that strives to provide their clients with high-quality products and services.
This position requires strong experience in testing, good understanding of quality standards, strong communication and organizational skills. Senior Test Engineer will arrange and perform an effective and organized test process to ensure releases of the highest quality product possible and help bring those projects to market on time.
- Around 4 years of experience in a QA role
- At least 1 year of supervision or mentorship practice
- Good theoretical knowledge in SDLC and STLC
- Experienced with creating estimations for Backlog items
- Test planning and test execution
- Test Reports preparation
- Coordination activities, supervision
- Good skills in communication
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
- Responsibility and make things done
- Basic Media experience and willingness to go deep into technical side (Smart TV, media systems integration)
- Skills in test automation (Python)
- Willingness to take leadership role
Nice to have:
QA Automation, Media
- Test Plan creation (Confluence)
- Test Runs creation and management (TestRail)
- Test cases creation, update and execution (TestRail)
- Sprint planning and execution, monitoring progress (Jira)
- Bug tracking (Jira)
- Providing test activities for: End-to-End, Regression, Localization, Internationalization, Ad-hoc and Smoke tests
- Test Reporting of daily and weekly basis (Outlook)
- Communication with International teams form Europe, US, UK (Slack, Google Meet, Zoom)
- Organize test equipment (Media players and Peripherals)
- Configure test environment (preparing test builds and configurations)
Position is to perform manual testing of digital media players in order to satisfy high quality product requirement. Main focus is to ensure that business important features work as expected and are ready to production at international market.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.