ASP.NET MVC Engineer (with Spanish) IRC135714
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv, Lviv|
Our client is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. The client provides cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations, and state authorities. The company is uniquely positioned at the intersection of the sports, media, and betting industries.
- 3+ years of experience in .Net development and software engineering.
- Spoken Spanish and English skills (Intermediate+), verbal and written
- Good communication skills.
- Strong knowledge: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebApi.
- Good knowledge of any RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server)
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Demonstrated teamwork attitude and experience.
- Persistent, will not leave work unfinished.
- Manage tasks from beginning to delivery.
- Honest, able to learn quickly from self-mistakes.
- Loyal and committed to the objectives of the project and client
- An open-minded approach to work.
- Good communicator across levels.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Application development, product configuration, unit, and system testing, and production deployment
- Cross-team communication and cooperation
- Work with other developers to design solutions and implement them
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.