Automation QA Engineer IRC136850
|Location:||United States - Irving TX|
|Designation:||Associate Test Engineer|
|Skills:||API Testing, Continuous Integration, Cucumber, Java, REST, Splunk|
- Identify, Isolate, and Track Bugs Throughout Testing.
- Ability to work with the developers in reproducing issues.
- Ability to meet project milestones, including QA cycles and ensure good quality on-time release.
- Good to have experience tools similar to Splunk.
- Prior experience on Test-Driven-Development/ architecture
- Prior NLU/NLP testing (using Alexa, any Voice Remotes) will be added advantage
- AI/ML models verification and testing experience will be advantage
- A minimum of 3+ years of development/quality assurance experience with complex applications
- Should have expertise in API testing tools and test automation tools such as Cucumber, Postman, REST-Assured etc.
- Ready to support the services testing E2E(manual and automation)
- Prior experience in designing and writing automated tests using Java, Python or equivalent
- Ability create & maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Prior experience in systematic verification of Cloud based services and APIs
- Prior experience in software testing and agile development methodologies
- Ability to plan test cycles, drive test scenarios, develop test cases, develop test reports and ensure compliance with the quality metrics defined for the project.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.