Automation QA Engineer (Python + Selenium) IRC172860
|Location:||India - Noida, Gurgaon|
|Skills:||Cucumber, Manual functional testing, Python, QA Automation, Selenium|
The QA Automation Engineer/ Software Test Engineer will work as part of the product development team and is responsible for defining and executing our automation and quality strategy as well as mentoring our team in these same practices. This individual will have background in both SaaS automation and is comfortable leading a diverse team in the execution of that strategy in an Agile environment. This position will oversee our integration efforts with continuous build, deployment and notification processes.
The QA Automation Engineer / Software Test Engineer will work as part of the product development team and is responsible for defining and executing our automation and quality strategy as well as mentoring our team in these same practices. This individual will have background in both SaaS automation and is comfortable ing a diverse team in the execution of that strategy in an Agile environment. This position will oversee our integration efforts with continuous build, deployment and notification processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology field.
- 5+ years Software QA Automation experience on both web and mobile platforms– API automation, App automation, Web automation.
- 5+ years of experience testing and developing scalable cloud based products
- Hands on experience on architecting and implementing automation frameworks from scratch with the latest technology
- Experience in handling team in onsite offshore model
- Strong coding skills in Python and build automation frameworks using these.
- Exposure and understanding to modern web standards and technology.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams, including business and technical stakeholder.
- Comfort and experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Comfort working with offshore development and testing teams
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration principles and best-practices
- Understanding of modern web architecture using MVC approaches
- Exposure to bug tracking and task management software
Selenium, Cucumber, Manual Functional Testing, QA Automation and Python
- Follow the quality organizations vision and strategy along with the core engineering team to attain consistency in method and process.
- Drive implementing and Enhancing a robust and Automated testing process to support a continuous development/deployment environment.
- Work closely with our engineers to seamlessly integrate testing into the development and build processes.
- Coordinate the seamless tracking and reporting of key quality metrics for measuring progress made in the strengthening of the teams quality footprint across all products
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries and frameworks to constantly challenge continuous Integration.
- Develop, maintain, and execute test plans for requirement/user story validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing.
- Review historical, existing and ongoing bug reports to identify areas needing specific attention.
- Ensure proper tracking, oversight, and communication of QA efforts on each product.
- Manage testing status in internal issue tracker
- Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements/quality risks.
- Participate in road-map planning to provide recommendations and concerns.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.