Automation QA Engineer with JS IRC133397
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv|
Our project is focused on enhancing channel partner program productivity and profitability by automating marketing, sales and operational processes.
Our customer is US-based company Zift Solutions, the Enterprise Channel Management leader and long-term business partner of GlobalLogic.
We’re looking for a AQA engineer to join our team and help continue the growth of Zift Solutions channel marketing platform. We are looking for talented individuals that have a strong sense of accountability and urgency in meeting tasks, able to work independently, as well as within a cross-functional team environment.
Successful candidate will work in a friendly team through all phases of product development including design, implementation and release. We encourage our engineers to study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project.
- 3+ years of work experience in automation software testing of web-based applications;
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, clear understanding of QA processes and artifacts;
- Experience in supporting testing frameworks and develping automated test scripts;
- Knowledge of Cypress testing framwork is a plus;
- Practical experience with testing REST API using REST assured Java library;
- Able to recreate and troubleshoot causes of failed tests;
- Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA);
- Knowledge of all phases of software system development lifecycle;
- Ability to work in Agile;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Intermediate level of English skills or higher.
Manual functional testing, Performance testing, Gatling, Git, JIRA, Jenkins
- Development of automated test scripts – UI tests, tests for REST API;
- Participate in test planning;
- Creating main software testing documents (test cases, bug reports, test reports);
- Conduct test cases;
- Test results reporting;
- Collaborate with international team of engineers;
- Help to improve test processes and procedures in the project.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.