Automation Test engineer (AQA) IRC173713
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Embedded Linux, Manual functional testing, Python, Use cases testing|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Automation Test engineer to join our growing technology team.
We have been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers to enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation, and entertainment services. Multiple teams work for a well-recognized world-class customer. Along with them, we are currently finishing the development of new features and customization for a French-Japanese car maker group.
- At least 3 years of experience with software testing
- Experience with test cases creation
- Smoke, Regression, Exploratory testing experience
- Analytical thinking
- English knowledge – upper intermediate
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive project
- Linux knowledge
- Test automation experience
- Basic C++ knowledge (to understand the code better)
Git, Automotive, C++
- Support and responsibilities for all testing of infrastructure components
- Creating & executing functional tests, customer scenario testing
- Searching for results regarding performance, reliability, bugs and any other failures
- Timely identification and escalation of environment issues, data gaps and appropriate administration
- Reporting the problems
- Cooperation with other teams in terms of reproducing and solving the problems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.