Automotive Architect with Autosar Classic IRC160448
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Architecture, ASPICE v.3.1, Automotive, AUTOSAR, C, Embedded|
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering experience
Minimum 7 years of embedded SW & C programming experience, preferably in automotive industry
2+ years of experience on SW Architect position
Experience in Linux & Linux build scripts
Extensive experience in SW diagnostic domain
Good software architecture qualifications, especially defining software safety concepts
Understanding of automotive E/E architectures and their constraints
Ability to decompose and understand complex systems
Good knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture, preferably with Vector toolchain
Hands-on experience in functional safety requirements and code development according to ISO26262 standard and processes is a strong plus
Fluent English in writing, reading and speaking
- Development (design, implement, test and debug) of core and/or application-specific software requirements for automotive embedded electronic module serial production projects
- Develop software in compliance with ASPICE
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software architecture
- Define, document, and communicate the software architecture
- Ensure all software project team is using it correctly
- Make sure the software and system architectures are in synchronization
- Make sure that the architecture is not only the right one for operations, but also for deployment and sustainment and only as complex as it needs to be in order to meet the system requirements and system architecture.
- Resolve disputes and make trade-offs and resolve technical problems
- Provide high-level guidance and direction on project work, making sure that new application projects fit in with overall software architecture and strategic vision
- Promote maximum allowable reuse of software architecture and components of the software architecture
- Participate in product line platform selection and system architecture definition.
- Autosar configuration: CAN network configuration, ECU features and interfaces, Architecture, RTE
- Proposing new ideas and problem-solving
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of engineers
The Software Architect is responsible for selecting, defining and creating and communicating the software architecture of the embedded software that is compliant with the system architecture. Key responsibilities:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.