Automotive Integration Engineer C,C++ IRC162170
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Bash, C, C++, Git, Linux, Python|
We are looking for an experienced C++ Engineer willing to join the cross-functional Automotive Feature Development team.
The project aim is to optimize, extend with new features Autonomous Driving solution. Our clients are Tier 1s from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Autonomous Driving solutions that will be deployed in the newest European and USA cars. The project is considered technically excellent and we are paying huge attention to the technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellent compensation.
So, if you feel like C++ is your second main language, you have experience with C++ programming, and the possibility of having an impact on the development of modern cars is something interesting for you, then you’ve come to the right place! 🙂
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in embedded software development and/or integration in the Automotive
- Practical experience with embedded C, C++ programming
- Linux/Unix make-files; development, automation and scripting in Python3, Bash
- Experience with Real-Time Embedded Systems
- CI/CD toolchain
- Troubleshooting experience, debugging, and error analysis
- Experience with full cycle HW/SW R&D process ranging from requirement specification to testing
- Vesrion control system: SVN, Git/Gerrit
- Configuration of build system (Bazel)
- English: Upper-Intermediate level – the ability to discuss technical topics verbally and by email inside the team and with the customer
- Experience in handling functional safety and security software (ISO-26262)
- Commercial experience with AUTOSAR adaptive, familiar with Vector tools: DaVinci Developer and Configurator, CANoe
- Working in a simulation environment with the tasks for the integration of custom components to the carmaker simulator.
- Development of Unit Tests, Integration Tests
- Performing functional safety analysis (ISO-26262)
- Development and maintaining scripts for automation of SW integration and CI/CD scripts.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.