Automotive Project/Process Manager IRC161818
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Skills:||Process Development, Project Management|
GlobalLogic Sweden would like to invite a Test Automation Engineer to join our clients for Automotive projects in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in the newest European cars.
- Extensive experience in driving projects and initiatives (e.g. previous experience as project/process manager). Experience in automotive field as well as embedded software systems and configuration tools is preferred.
- Experience in documentation and information handling related to product
- Experience in traceability and version control.
- Experience using System Weaver / Car Weaver or similar tools.
- Continuous Integration tools like Python as well as rig data tools.
- Power BI or other visualization and follow-up tools
- Experience within automotive and from working in an international environment
- Software development
- Agile driven development
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the
- Ability to make sense of complex high quantity and sometimes contradictory
information to effectively solve problems
- Ability to create new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Value driven
- Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Actively seeking new ways to grow using both formal and informal development
Supplier needs to have access and correct knowledge to work with following IT-tools:
Some in the team needs to have this skill set before start.
Not necessary to have the skills in Car Weaver before start but to have used other
R&D information tools
Continuous Integration tools like Python as well as rig data tools
Power BI or other visualization and follow-up tools
- Orchestrate the information deliveries from all relevant ARTs.
- Set time plan needed for delivering information and communicate according to product
and project time plan.
- Guide and coach in the new process and WoW
- Suggest and lead improvements for better flow in the process also including
requirement on tools.
- Report the status of the information needed for each BL also possible create KPI to
follow the readiness
Expect 1-2 reports every week, including burn down charts.
- Secure information needed for legal requirements
- Secure information needed for internal use
- Sample check of information will be included in the task.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.