AUTOSAR Academy IRC110668
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
We invite you to join the AUTOSAR Academy program. We are looking for people that would like to grow their career within automotive software development. During internal training, you will gather both theoretical and practical knowledge to make your next steps in the AUTOSAR based software development. Your task will be to find new ways of creating and improving cutting-edge solutions, providing valuable input for the development team. After training completion you will be assigned to one of the incoming projects and have an opportunity of creating modern solutions for the future cars and driving systems.
- Good knowledge of embedded C or C++
- Good theoretical knowledge of algorithms/data structures/software architecture principles and practices
- Good knowledge of recent microcontroller architectures and operating systems’ kernels
- Experience in a real-time embedded environment
- Ability to work with electronic test equipment to trace hardware/software integration problems
- Fluency in English, good communication skills
- Experience in software development for the automotive industry will be a plus
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
- Identifying and analyzing the requirements of the solution
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C language
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
- Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
- Assuring code quality
- Participation in trainings to gain new knowledge related to Automotive domains
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.