AUTOSAR Engineer IRC110138
Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people’s everyday life? Join us and we will give you such an opportunity! We are looking for skilled AUTOSAR Engineers to contribute to the life-saving (but not only) automotive solutions. Sounds interesting? We hope so!
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world! Join one of our offices or try remote work!
Salary ranges for Mid-level role: 8000 – 12000 PLN Gross/monthly. We are open for remote work.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Embedded Developer (C programming)
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer
- Good knowledge of functional safety topics
- Knowledge of Linux and CANoe
- Good knowledge of automotive communication protocols – CAN/LIN/ Ethernet/ FlexRay, etc.
- Experience in debugging of low level embedded projects
- Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers e.g RH850, NXP MPC55xx, etc. and various compilers – Greenhills, WindRiver, etc.
- Teamwork attitude
- At least good English
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C language
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
- Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
- Assuring code quality
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.