AUTOSAR Engineer IRC166730
|Skills:||ADAPTIVE AUTOSAR, AUTOSAR, AUTOSAR Classic, C, C++|
Do you have an experience with Embedded C and AUTOSAR? Would you like to create brand-new automotive solutions? Maybe your dream is to make a real difference in the safety of people around the globe?
If the answer to one of these questions is yes or maybe – our offer is just for you!
We are looking for AUTOSAR Engineers with Regular/ Middle level of experience, to join our automotive family. We provide solutions for a variety of projects related to ADAS, AdCam, Lidar, e-call, and others, so surely every one of you would find the best area for yourself.
We carry out projects in Szczecin, Wrocław, Kraków, Katowice, and Łódź but we are open to remote work throughout Poland.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Embedded Developer (C/C++ programming)
- In-hand experience with AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer
- Good knowledge of functional safety topics
- Knowledge of Linux and CANoe
- Good knowledge of automotive communication protocols – CAN/LIN/ Ethernet/ FlexRay, etc.
- Experience in debugging of low-level embedded projects
- Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers e.g RH850, NXP MPC55xx, etc., and various compilers – Greenhills, WindRiver, etc.
- Teamwork attitude
- Good English
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C language
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
- Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
- Assuring code quality
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.