AVP – Client Solutions IRC148041
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
Global Solutions & Advisories:
The AVP Client Solutions will be reporting to the Global Solutioning and Advisory SVP and have the following responsibilities:
• The key responsibility will be the development of customer solutions, presales and bid pursuit, advisory & consulting, and thought leadership activities.
• Working as a Core Member of Global Pre-Sales organization engaging the right skills, experiences, and connections to improve the quality of deals & increasing win -probability
• Developing Solution offerings, GTM Strategies, and Vertical capabilities to strengthen positioning in strategic deal pursuits
• Contribute towards initiatives aligned with the COO Organization transformation charter #LI-AK1
- Experience in leading teams and proposing consultancy services, technical solutions, and product/modernization and development services.
- Experience in leading solution development of solutions providing consultancy services, product/modernization, and development services, Digital CI/CD DevOps Agile solution selling.
- Experience in successful sales and presales proposal development at Enterprise and Medium Enterprise Level i.e. FTSE 250+
- Experience in managing presales function in a solution/ application development services context
- Experience in working in a consultancy/professional services supplier organization.
- 3+ years of experience in pursuit and presales leadership role.
- Experience in leading large (+$5M) software and product development engagements
- Experience in solutioning onshore/off & nearshore proposition
- Experience Sales methodologies i.e. challenger PSIN, Solution selling approaches
- Strong deal qualification methodologies i.e. MEDDIC. TAS, Value Framework, etc
- Has defined authority and accountability for actions and decisions within a significant area of work, including technical, financial, and quality aspects.
- Establishes organizational objectives and assigns responsibilities.
- Influences policy and strategy formation.
- Initiates influential relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers, and partners at the senior management level, including industry leaders.
- Makes decisions that impact the work of employing organizations, achievement of organizational objectives, and financial performance.
- Has a broad business understanding and deep understanding of own specialism(s).
- Performs highly complex work activities covering technical, financial, and quality aspects.
- Contributes to the implementation of policy and strategy.
- Creatively applies a wide range of technical and/or management principles.
- Promotes the application of generic and specific bodies of knowledge in own organization.
- Has developed business knowledge of the activities and practices of own organization and those of suppliers, partners, competitors, and clients.
- Demonstrates clear leadership.
- Communicates effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understands the implications of new technologies.
- Understands and communicates industry developments, and the role and impact of technology in the employing organization.
- Absorbs complex information.
- Promotes compliance with relevant legislation and the need for services, products, and working practices to provide equal access and equal opportunity to people with diverse abilities.
- Takes the initiative to keep both their own and colleagues’ skills up to date.
- Manages and mitigates risk.
- Takes a leading role in promoting security throughout own area of responsibility and collectively in the organizations.
- The primary responsibility of the position is to manage the presales solution development of end-to-end digital transformation projects across all client engagements.
- Orchestrate the definition, development, and adoption of strategic digital/business transformation solutions, strategic roadmaps, and sales enablement to grow our digital transformation business.
- To lead pursuits alongside highly talented technology practitioners(10 to 15 Staff) who propose innovative solutions to business problems that leverage technology to provide organizational agility, efficiency, and better user experiences.
- To own the full cycle of pre-sales activities, drive time-pressured preparation of customer proposals (including fixed-price), the definition of design and implementation approach for the solution, presentation of the proposed solution architecture and deployment to the customer, and alignment with statements of work from Delivery.
- To support the Sales and Account teams deal shaping and commercial modeling of offerings to support a winning proposition i.e. financial engineering, risk/reward, etc.
- Hands-on management of the solution/pre-Sales stream along with the management & growth of a team of presales Architects, Consultants, Bid Managers – providing coaching, mentoring, and development support to drive up presale’s capability in GlobalLogic UK&I
- Work closely with Delivery management to represent the full project initiation and life cycle in the Sales cycle: lead management, qualification for the bid/financing, solutions and staffing, client management, delivery, and execution governance.
- Working with Sales and Account Management to understand client needs and to ensure our Solutions, approach, and benefit articulation is exceptional.
- Support Sales and Account Management with the narration and development of presentations, to existing and new clients.
- Manage the relationships of the Solutions team and Delivery Capability leads to ensuring alignment of propositions and capabilities.
- Manage overall presales budget allocation and expenditure to ensure effective use and return from investment.
- Ensure opportunities have secured the necessary bid funding/deal approval for individual opportunity development.
- Ensure appropriate Presales solutions and Bid resourcing to enable necessary pipeline coverage. Including engaging with Delivery and the wider GlobalLogic to secure necessary pre-sale support where required.
Development and adoption of appropriate bid approaches and best practices relative to deal complexity, value, risk, and margin. Develop necessary governance documents and responses to support Sales DX presentation for Sign-On and Sign-Off calls
Building and adopting a DX Pursuit Excellence culture which includes
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.