AWS Cloud Ecosystem Leader IRC147982
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Associate Vice President|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Alliances Leader will be responsible for building and maintaining GlobalLogic’s AWS strategic relationship globally being in North America. The position will report directly to the Global Head of Cloud Engineering Business Unit. Individual is leader with a well-established relationship and execute a partner strategy for 2022 and beyond, which should result in improved partner status level, significant new qualified pipeline/opportunities, increased brand credibility, and ultimately influence target revenue growth. This role will require a self-driven, experienced collaborator who has worked in Cloud partnership and ideally has a network of contacts at AWS. This is a great opportunity to impact a fast growing, critical partnership team and be part of an exciting growth time in GlobalLogic. This role will lead the inbound and outbound engagements with respect to the AWS partnership including alignment with partner, sales and marketing teams to help drive GlobalLogic’s cloud strategy, GTM strategy, co-marketing strategy, sales enablement and all activities required to development with AWS.
- 5+ years Sales and/or Alliance’s experience in Cloud space (Cloud experience is a must)
- 10+ years overall in enterprise technology, consulting and channel space
- Experience in Solution Integration (SI) sales environment and partner ecosystem
- Minimum 10+years of experience in product management, product marketing, technology consulting, cloud, technology partnerships or equivalent
- Significant experience partnering or working with AWS and/or in-depth experience with AWS go-to-market and partnering strategy.
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and other cloud native technologies.
- Understanding of Design and Product Engineering
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proven organizational and project management skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently.
- Excellent business acumen, attention to detail and good follow through in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to react quickly to changing business and strategy needs, build consensus with stakeholders, and confidence to drive accountability at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/computer science or related field
- Certification in AWS is preferred.
- Own, Support, Maintain and Grow GlobalLogic’s overall relationship with AWS including strategic alignment, co-development and go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and support overall GTM strategy for AWS alongside the Cloud practices team and marketing
- Work cross-functionally with Business Unit leaders, sales, technical competencies and marketing teams to establish strategic marketing and growth plans, ultimately opening up new pipeline opportunities
- Establish and nurture key relationships with AWS to define differentiated joint products and solutions.
- Align with AWS’s strategic priorities and roadmap and identify new opportunities for joint solutions/sales plays/industry alignment/Field Connects.
- Evangelize GlobalLogic’s AWS partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and drive GlobalLogic’s enablement programs for AWS.
- Develop and drive the execution of strategic GTM programs
- Drive Certification, Competency and Specialization program with AWS
- Drive mindshare ecosystem across AWS and GlobalLogic via Thought Papers and Blogs
- Set expectations and achieve KPI on partner program requirements, joint business plans and initiated and influenced partner revenue
- Track successes and initiate joint customer stories
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing to represent GlobalLogic at various events
- Understand and manage partner’s deal registration and status evaluation criteria by Geos
- Work with AWS team to present Yearly, Quarterly plans and results to GlobalLogic senior leadership teams and run QBR with partners
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.