Back-end Node.JS Developer IRC157196
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Our customer is a ruling body for English football, founded in 1863. It controls every aspect of the organized game, both amateur and professional, and is responsible for national competitions, including the Challenge Cup series that culminates in the traditional Cup Final at Wembley.
We are looking for a Back-end Developer with NodeJS expertise who can join our team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. You will be working on the web application which displays all processes related to clubs and football teams, including all the information about footballers, a monitoring app for scouts, a calendar of meetings of national teams, physical performance monitoring and more. This position is ideal for individuals who have the drive and desire to ‘make things’. It requires a highly motivated individual with attention to detail and a hunger to learn.
As this project is about football, knowledge and understanding of football terminology, rules and a passion for the sport would be a plus 🙂
- REST API’s with Express or similar
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
- Experience with NoSQL DBs
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented and hands-on – completes tasks quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent work ethics and English communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Experience of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience of working in a distributed/remote team
- Cloud computing – Google Cloud Platform
- Some knowledge of GitOps principles an advantage
- Hobby, interest in football will be a plus as well. Football fans are welcome 🙂
You are a Back-end Developer with 3+ years of experience in:
Nice to have:
- Participate in product development including new features development and product maintenance
- Own particular features and entire components of the system
- Create clear, high quality, tested and documented code
- Contribute to system architecture
- Deploy, support and maintain production systems
- Communicate and document design decisions
- Take an active part in project activities – Scrum meetings, interaction with the stakeholders, etc.
- Work closely with remote teams
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.