BCP and Audit Senior Specialist IRC163018
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Szczecin, Krakow|
The position reports to Employee Services – Facility Team with cooperation with Health and Safety. You will be cooperating closely with the Information Security officer and Global BCP team in effort to ensure that business continuity is secured in case of various situations and emergencies. You will align with other internal departments in order to fulfill your tasks. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining BCP and all tasks related to it. Apart from that the position requires you to be responsible for following up and keeping all documentation required by private and local bodies in regards to facilities and general safety of people and company tasks. Employee Services is one of the internal departments that deal with all general administration and facility topics. The Team is spread between a few offices which are located in Szczecin, Koszalin, Gdansk, Bydgoszcz, Lodz, Zielona Gora, Katowice, Krakow and office in Wroclaw – where most of support departments are based. The team is often involved in many local and global topics and projects. The person joining will have a great possibility to be part of a diverse global team and gain knowledge about work of our department in other Globallogic locations.
- At least 4 years of experience, preferably in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree or education in related fields (Strategic Business Management, Management, Administration)
- Theoretical knowledge in facility audits (i.e. electrical, fire safety)
- Skills in using MS Office sufficient to perform required file operations, create and process documents, and tables, plan tasks.
- Be familiar with Business Continuity Planning. Prior experience in this field is welcomed.
- Fire Protection certificates welcomed (The title of fire protection inspector welcomed)
- At least upper-intermediate English level in writing, reading and speaking (B2/C1)
- Ensuring that all audits are carried out in time (electrical check, UPS check, air conditioning system check, fire protection check).
- Establishing institutions that need to carry out those audits (Landlords, private companies, internal teams).
- Take part in internal and external audits.
- Be able to travel and visit offices in Poland in order to follow up on checks, maintain contact with landlors.
- Continuous improvement of business continuity by evaluating current solutions, and proposing and implementing improvements.
- Be familiar with the structure of GlobalLogic Poland and to have a general overview of the global structure as the task will require contacting different departments and coordination of many tasks.
- Be able to prepare documents, materials and information necessary for work and his or her tasks completion – those will be needed for internal and external audits.
- Perform information search, gathering and processing of documents and information needed to perform his/hers tasks.
- Provide required information and reports for internal purposes or fo external auditors (clients, official bodies).
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.