BI Engineer IRC138458
|Skills:||Azure, Databricks, Power BI, SQL|
We are looking for an experienced BI Engineer willing to join the cross-functional Automotive Feature Development team.
The project aim is to optimize, extend with new features the Autonomous Driving solution.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents by more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
Do you thrive mostly in an environment that encourages initiative, continuous learning and enables self-organized teams?
What’s in it for you? As an experienced BI Engineer in our new team, you are expected to influence the direction of the product and the way we work in an exciting, fast-paced industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future. All this at a global workplace with people from all over the world.
You will literally make self-driving cars real (well, the software anyway) and change the world!
Join our Team!
- 3+ years of experience as a BI Engineer
- Good working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Solid experience in visualization
- Solid understanding of data warehouses and business intelligence tools
- Experience with dimensional modeling (facts/dimensions/measures/SCD)
- Good understanding of the CI/CD processes and best practices of the software delivery
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams
- Required technologies: Azure cloud, DataBricks, PowerBI
- Knowledge of: visualization tools, DBT, data integration tools
- Creating and modifying dashboards/reports/graphs/visualizations
- Issues troubleshooting of the dashboards/reports/graphs/visualizations
- Taking ownership of the presentation layer of the data lake andor data marts
- Taking ownership of the data consumption capabilities
- Collaboration with client
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.