Big Data Engineer IRC135147
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Airflow, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure SQL Database, Databricks, Hadoop, Python|
The company was founded to fight evil online and make the internet a safer place. Our technology was originally built to combat terrorist organizations and other violent extremism online, at scale. Through our work with some of the world’s largest technology platforms, we realized that our technology could also support growing needs in other abuse areas.
As parents and as concerned citizens, our team worked to quickly grow the types of areas we cover to include countering terror, human trafficking, child predator activity, disinformation and fraud online.
- Hadoop, AirFlow, Spark, HDFS
- Azure SQL, Databricks
- Azure Delta Lake
- Azure Synapse
- BSc degree in Computer Science, a related technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years of server side software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages – Python.
- Experience with large scale production systems and pipelines.
- Experience working with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, HDFS, Airflow, HBase, etc
- Experience working with cloud services
- Experience working with ML frameworks and algorithms – Advantage
- Self learner, independent, team player with great communication skills.
Must have solid understanding and expirience in:
Nice to have:
Database, SQL, Data Warehousing, Big Data Processing
- Take a major part in designing and implementing complex systems, data pipelines and algorithms using variety of technologies
- Take active part in designing the company’s Data architecture
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and Agile rituals
- Explore new technologies and enrich other team members
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud, inspire your team to do the same
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.