Brand Designer IRC152073
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Function:||Usability and Design|
|Skills:||Adobe Illustrator, adobe photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint|
GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a Brand Designer for our Design Styling team to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.
▪ University degree in Industrial Design, Product Design or Architecture, with a proven track record of
working with brand projects.
▪ 2-5 years of experience working with design and branding.
▪ Understanding of Brand building, and interior design as well as 2D and 3D design designs.
▪ Experience in planning, coordinating and executing projects.
▪ Excellent ability to visualize ideas in 2D and 3D and translate them into easily communicated concepts.
▪ Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
▪ True team player, highly self-motivated and capable to work independently
▪ Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills and deliver under time constraints.
▪ Strong skills in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint.
▪ Optional skills in Adobe After Effects, Blender, Maya, Grasshopper and Keyshot or Vred.
▪ Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Design portfolio is a must (no more than 10 MB)
▪Take a design assignment from investigation to final delivery.
▪ Support brand planning and efforts on a day to day base.
▪ Communicate brand values and design concepts with internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Create summaries and presentations to share brand values with the whole team.
▪ Work with suppliers and external partners to achieve the best possible result in terms of quality, cost,
and production, while also staying as close to the delivery targets as possible.
▪ In daily work, role reports to Chief Designer and/or Director of Department
▪ For time reporting and other team functions, role reports to team of Design Contractors
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.