Business SME (BA/PO)-IPS IRC150863
|Location:||India - Noida, Pune|
|Skills:||Business Analyst, Product Owner|
* The main role of the Senior Business Analyst is to effectively support the business and project teams in gathering requirements, designing, analyzing and writing documentation that contributes to the development of solutions optimal.
* Work with our products or customer organizations to ensure that we maintain the basic integrity of the solution and that the enhancements, applications and localizations you design align with our overall strategy.
* Core banking expert
* Data and application migration management
* Integration analysis experience
Provide quality deliverables through the following key work items: elicitation of business requirements, publication of cross-functional business flow diagrams, detail of functional and non-functional requirements, and publication of requirements traceability matrix.
* Expectation management Stakeholder management Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Fluency in English, written and spoken Ability to think strategically and execute successfully Dedicated team player, both self-reliant and willing to multitask on various projects
* Have the following technical skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) Proficiency in the use of Confluence and Jira Agile delivery tools Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Vision Having managed a team of 3+ Business Analysts
* Understand customers business requirements and create a Business Requirement Solution Document (BRSD) covering the product solution that will be offered to the customer
* The requirements elicitation phase should include Understanding the business requirements (implicit and explicit)
* Scope Planning Scope Definition Detail Scope and assumptions as well as constraints Detail of out-of-scope requirements
* Publish scope document with stakeholders Review and approval by stakeholders Product improvements Identify opportunities for product improvement
* Drive the entire product improvement project in line with business management of demonstrations and presentation products to customers.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.