C++ developer for Warehouse project IRC146214
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||c++, CMake, GCC, TCP/IP|
Our client is a european company which produces automated warehouse solutions. They want to build an innovative automated warehouse complex and GlobalLogic will support them with Software development. We’re going to developer the MVP version of the controling modules, which will manage automated warehouse cars.
- B.A. / B.SC. in Computer Science or SW Engineering
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns and multi-threading
- Experience with building using software modules need to work under Windows 10/11 and Windows Server
- Experience with gRPC notation. Proven experience is a huge plus
- The source code naming guideline shall be based on the Google Naming Guidelines.
- The source code documentation shall be based on Doxygen so that automated documentation can be created (https://www.doxygen.nl/index.html).
- Cmake projects for new processes
- QtCreator as a development platform
- Data Logging via open-source software/3rd party library
- Analyze, plan and develop code and tech specifications
- Design and build SW as per agreed requirements
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any technical questions or challenges related to projects
- Perform code review and update development documentation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.