C Developer IRC168718
|Location:||Poland - Gdansk, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Poznań, Wroclaw, Katowice, Gliwice, Krakow, Lodz, Warsaw, Rzeszow|
|Skills:||ASPICE v.3.1, Automotive, AUTOSAR, C, CAN, Embedded, LIN|
Are you convinced that software development in C language is your thing? Have you had previous commercial experience as a software developer? Are you by any chance looking for new possibilities? If yes, that’s great to know because we are currently looking for a Regular C Developer who will join to our team!
As a part of GlobalLogic, you might count on many adventures and challenges that will help you learn about new opportunities in the area you are interested in and more We are proactively working on growing expertise in the field of computer science for the whole spectrum of in-vehicle software. You’re probably wondering what this all could mean for you, aren’t you?
We hasten to explain this to you! With the help of other engineers who have different experience and seniority, you will have a chance to be a creator of interesting products. By this, we mean cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies like Telematics Control Units or Instrument Cluster, etc. They are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people.
So what will it look like? Will you stand and watch or will you try your hand at the IT world that is moving forward? There’s no time to wait, apply now and become a person who creates software that drives the world! 🙂
- At least 2 years of experience with software design in C language
- Partial experience in automotive projects preferred
- Great knowledge of software toolchains, ways of working and processes
- Ability of reading, analyzing and understanding requirements, architecture and documentation
- Ability to prepare code review, analyze and understand source code
- Good knowledge of tools like JIRA, GIT and SVN
- Great communication skills in an international team
- Strong skills to analyze technical problems
- Very good English (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of IDEAS (Eclipse IDE) + SWATT plugin or Visual Studio Code – nice to have
- Knowledge of CAN/LIN communication interfaces – nice to have
- Designing and developing software using C language
- Being part of projects related to an automotive domain
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution
- Assuring code quality in day-to-day actions
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
- Cooperation with other co-workers from the team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.