C# devoper for Automotive project IRC158389
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, Embedded Linux, Git, GitHub, Hudson, Python, SonarQube, UNIX shell scripting, Yocto|
We have been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation and entertainment services. Multiple teams work for a well-recognized world-class customer. Together, we are currently finishing development of new features and customization for a French-Japanese car maker group.
The telematics unit is a complex device from both HW and SW view, providing a large set of services such as voice and data connectivity, localization, e-call, m2m/IoT teleservices, car remote control, data collection, and third-party application runtime environment.
We use state-of-the-art technologies such as over-the-air update (OTA), virtualization, secure storage, trusted execution environment, automotive IoT, CAN, MQTT, Yocto, automotive Ethernet, SomeIP, embedded Linux, etc.
- We look for an consultant capable to learn, explore areas for improvement. Self driven, motivated with previous experience. Rampup in given technologies is not a blocker.
- Experience in software tool chain SW and HW one or more:
– Automotive UDS
– File manipulation, formatting
– C# GUI design
– Vector CAPL (Communication Access Programming Language) scripting
– Google sheets, Google docs, Google data studio
- Proven experience with Git, GitHub
- Professional experience in a IT team environment with routine build and deployment responsibilities
- Experience implementing and mastering Continuous Integration Dev Ops (CI/CD) design for a streamlined build and deployment pipeline
- Knowledge of source control systems including Git and the ability to write scripts in Bash
- Possibility to work in non – typical hours from time to time
C++, CMake, Automotive
- Work with teams to support them and improve their daily work routings
Analyse user needs, create Proof of concepts
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.