Cloud Architect IRC151134
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Bootstrap, cloud, Gradle, HTML CSS, Java, Maven, Microservices, MySQL, PostgreSQL, REST, Spring, Spring Boot, SQL, Team Leading, Technical reviews, TypeScript, Unit Testing|
We are helping our customer, one of the top European banks, with digital transformation. In collaboration with our customer, we are working on assessing applications that are currently hosted on-premise, planning and executing all steps required to move them to public clouds. Depending on the decision made for a particular application, the transformation scope may vary from re-hosting to full redesign and rewrite. That includes modernization and uplifting to modern solutions.
Our customer operates in many European countries and uses a broad spectrum of technologies and applications
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in designing and implementing infrastructure and cloud-based solutions. Experience with AWS is preferred
- Prior experience in designing to-be architecture and migrating on-prem apps to the cloud
- Good knowledge of Networking including Hybrid Cloud connectivity, Peering, network architecture, VPC/VNET, routing, Security Groups / NSGs, etc.
- Experience in architecting/designing websites/applications that are resilient, scalable, and built for large enterprise IT environments
- Possesses current Cloud Provider certifications in Azure / GCP / AWS certifications
- Understanding current trends, tools and techniques used in the Application Modernization space. For example, DevSecOps, Microservices and Cloud Native architectures
- Proven solid cloud architecture and best practices skills with cloud IaaS such as AWS, GCP and MS Azure
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes and microservices – Design, Architecture, Solution Design
- Terraform and Ansible|Chef|Puppet experience is good to have
- Extensive knowledge and experience with CI/CD practices, monitoring and alerting systems/services
- Good scripting/automation skills with any modern programming language (Java, Golang, Python, etc)
- You are self-motivated, persevering and a capable engineer working without any minimal supervision. Also able to guide, motivate and mentor other team members in their everyday tasks if necessary
Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, AWS
- Lead the assessment of on-prem applications and create detailed cloud architecture
- Lead the migration of the apps to the cloud ensuring connectivity, networking, resiliency, security, etc
- Help templatize and industrialize the overall cloud migration process through identifying common patterns and develop reusable templates and blueprints
- Be a solution driver and contributor of a highly productive and creative Engineering Team, working together to execute on our mission of being the best in the world
- Constantly provide technical advisory in Cloud/DevOps/SRE area to the existing portfolio of delivery projects across multiple Delivery Units, participate in the development of the company’s DevOps and Cloud frameworks
- Advise project managers in creating delivery plans and providing quality assurance for the deliverables
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.