Cloud Business Success Leader IRC141627
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Associate Vice President|
Cloud Business leader who owns the business development, partner relationships, TCV, and revenue quota targets for GlobalLogic Cloud Engineering Business Unit. This includes establishing trusted relationships with top customers, GlobalLogic Account, and Client Partners. A growth focused leader who has successfully created positive impact through YoY business expansion. You must have run all phases of a sales cycle, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and technical expertise. You develop proactive relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework leveraging the latest cloud-based technologies. The position will report directly to the Global Head of Cloud Engineering Business Unit. #LI-GP1
- 15+ years of Infrastructure, App, and technology-related sales or business development experience
- 4+ Years of experience in selling cloud, digital, and/or technology transformation services
- Experience developing, implementing, managing, and executing cross-functional Cloud offerings, solutions-led programs, and sales motion.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science, or Technology
- Prior experience selling and solutioning on one of the hyperscalers AWS/Azure/GCP
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud native development or cloud managed services.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Experience in working in Global Diverse locations (Onsite/Offshore)
- Passion for the cloud technology market (Iaas/PaaS/SaaS) including a deep understanding of how Enterprises operate and the characteristics of business to consumer markets.
- Deep experience in Public Cloud, Cloud Native, DevOps/SRE adoption, Digital Engineering using Microservices, Kubernetes, containers, automation, IoT, IT service management and RunOps
- Create solutions to complex technology business problems/opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of client buyer needs
- Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within GlobalLogic, determin pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud engineering and transformation strategies and practices.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Working closely with Alliances and practices to fulfill clients Cloud Transformation Journey
- Enable Field team success across the sales lifecycle of market development, shaping, pipeline management, proposal submission to deal closure.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.