Cloud DevOps Engineer IRC132259
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Ansible, Bash, DevOps Practices, Git, KVM, Linux, Open stack, Open vSwitch, Puppet, Python, Ruby, SDN|
In the era of cloudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in telco area, which enables:
- Automation: Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
- Usability: Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
- Agility: Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 50+ engineers working on all of the components of solution to develop new features end-to-end.
- Degree (UAS/technical college) in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Strong Linux administrations experience (Ubuntu, RedHat preferable) including installation, security hardening, services, packaging, etc.
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (OpenStack, vCenter) and Hypervisors (ESXI, KVM)
- Know-how of programming and scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python and Git)
- Experience with automation (Ansible and Puppet)
- Previous knowledge of Open vSwitch (OVS) and software-defined networking (SDN)
- Practical expirience with CI/CD concept
- Understanding of networking (routing, VPNs)
- Know-how of SAFe, Scrum, and agile development
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes preferred) is a plus
- Experience with code review tools, like Gerrit, Jenkins is a plus
- Experience in deploying and supporting Security application in a 24×7 production environment is a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ready to be on call regularly
- Fluency in written and spoken English
We are a multidisciplinary team working according to the agile methodologies. Leveraging your Linux and Unix experience and your passion for cloud engineering, you ensure that our open-source software is deployed correctly and our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is always available. Together with the team, you oversee the implementation of the cloud’s core components. To do so, you employ third-party and open-source software. You develop your solutions in Bash or Python. In close collaboration with other development and engineering teams, you bring our products to success.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.