Cloud Software Engineer (CSE) IRC152589
|Skills:||AWS, Azure, bash scripting, Cloud Advisory and Startegic Services, Cloud Applications, CloudDeploy, Google Cloud, Powershell Scripting, rest API automation|
As a (Cloud) Software Engineer (CSE), you will join Customer’s talented, multicultural Services organization. You will partner with the customer success team with a focus on the leading technical implementation of Customer’s Cloud Cost Optimization and Governance solutions. The CSE works to deploy a variety of applications across multiple cloud providers and platforms for our customers and partners.
The client is a leading worldwide company in IT Asset Management (ITAM) / Software License Optimization (SLO). The client is reimagining the way software is bought, sold, managed, and secured. Client’s Products are designed for SAMSLO purposes, help customers to optimize corporate software and licenses portfolio, identify potential financial risks or cost savings opportunities in licensing.
The client delivers IT management solutions that enable enterprises to accelerate the return on their technology investments and inform their IT with total visibility into complex hybrid ecosystems to transform their IT by rightsizing across all platforms, reallocating spending, reducing risk, and charting the most effective path to the cloud.
- 2+ years of cloud deployment and automation experience (one or more of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare).
- Background in object-oriented programming.
- Background in server administration through scripting (Powershell, shell/bash, etc.).
- Experience working/interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Cloud cost optimization strategies including FinOps practices.
- Cloud Certified (AWS, Azure, Google).
- FinOps Certified.
- Extensive background in proof of concept development, delivery, customization, functional demonstration, and business presentations.
- Strong Communication skills (written and oral) – presentation; over the phone – conf call, webinar; technical writing.
- Customer focus and insight; dedication to customer success.
- Trustworthy, reliable and with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership.
- Team Player – extensive collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Quick learner – keen to adopt and use new technical skills.
- Technical influencer – a trusted adviser to customers.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for Customer’s Cloud Cost Optimization and Governance solutions including policies (Automation), Cloud Automation Templates, and Self Service.
- Leading the technical implementation of Cloud Cost Optimization and Governance solutions in customer environments.
- Coaching customer and partner teams to ensure success and best practices.
- Working with product support to assist with technical queries and troubleshooting.
- Collaborating with peers and contributing to the development and continuous improvement of Services Assets and other Intellectual Property used by Customer’s Consulting Services organization (and partners) in the delivery of services to our customers.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.