Cloud Tech Lead/Architect IRC141859
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Architecture, AWS, Concurrency, Databases, Docker, Jenkins, JUnit, Networking, OOP, Profiling|
Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
Tracking personal sleep data during the night
Individual comfort and temperature balancing
Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
The project is related to developing cutting-edge sensor technologies and data processing algorithms.
The key project deliverables – systems that bridge the gap between several domains:
Peripheral device control
Hardware sequencing safety systems monitoring, and real-time data processing
- Design Patterns
- Dependency Injection
- Deep expertise in Kafka
- Experience with Big data streaming framework (e.g., Flink, Flume, Spark, Kinesis)
- Network concepts (TCP, UDP, Ports, Proxy, Firewalls)
- Junit (or other unit testing framework)
- The application server/container configuration management and application deployment (Tomcat, Jboss, etc)
- Distributed Patterns (Caching, Transactions, Message queues, Partitioning, Sharding)
- Scaling Application under load (Partitioning, Sharding)
- Microservices in-depth (scaling, transactions, session handling)
- Experience with high traffic applications and IO throughput
- MySQL – advanced
- Caching – deep knowledge and experience
- Solid experience with Relational Databases (e.g., SQL and JDBC) and Non-Relational Databases (e.g., Cassandra, etc)
- Working experience with distributed frameworks
- AWS (e.g., ECS, S3, Lambdas, SQS, SDK)
- Solid experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Build Tools (Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Docker), version control (Git)
- Experience with Production and Performance Troubleshooting Tools (e.g., ELK, Splunk, Wireshark, jConsole, HeapAnalyzer, jMeter, Java profiler (e.g., VisualVM, JProfiler, YourKit))
- Performance Benchmarking
- Great communication skills are a must
Solid system design and code review skills in addition to hands-on skills of a Tech Lead
Apache Kafka, Big Data Processing
- Cross-platform application development
- Work in an agile development environment and participate in sprint activities to plan and produce high-quality deliverables
- Own deliverables and be responsible for their quality
- Create modern, efficient, elegant, and scalable code
- Cloud software development in AWS infrastructure
- Communication with the client stakeholders
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.