CMF Designer IRC152074
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Function:||Usability and Design|
|Skills:||Adobe Creative Suite, Blender, PowerPoint|
GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a CMF Designer for our Design Styling team to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Open minded, eager to develop, a good team player.
- Interested in multiple design disciplines
- Strong drive, communicative with good presentation skills, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances
- Strong personal interest in product- and automotive design Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
- Can do attitude
- Be able to travel to suppliers within China and Europe if necessary
– University degree within Product- and/or Industrial Design
– Minimum 3-5 years’ working experience in automotive/mobility design, or similar.
– Good knowledge of materials development process and design processes
– Knowledge in design process and methodology as well as product development
– Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Blender, Alias, VRED, Unreal with good ability to visualize and communicate ideas effectively in 2D and 3D
Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Create ideas and new concepts/materials for Lynk & Co according to Client’s values.
Deliver high quality visualizations for Lynk & Co materials, concepts and projects
Co-create with development partners throughout the development process
Compile and deliver material specifications of high quality
Understand and benchmark Lynk&Co’s competitive set and environment
Communicate with stakeholders, both internally and externally
Cross-functional collaboration with various design disciplines involved in Prospective Design projects
Prepare presentation material and participate in design reviews
Attend in design/project meetings according to governance structure
Contributing in creating a high performing design team
Identify and enable stories of the Lynk & Co product development to be used in communication
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.