CMS/API Senior Engineer/Lead IRC147503
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||Node JS, PHP|
This is an opportunity to join worldwide community of developers that create and deliver fast and innovative media and networked applications for ios mobile.
Our customer is a group of media channels that consists of 9 entertainment TV channels. We are building multiplatform and multitenant applications that consist of smaller pieces that are hooked together via API to make more flexible applications.
- Good understanding and experience in Object Oriented and MVC programming
- Command of Node.js and PHP
- Goodunderstanding of Drupal 8/9 architecture and APIs
- Comfortable integrating Drupal with 3rdparty APIs
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector,PHPStorm + xDebugStrong foundational understanding of cloud software architecture
- Strong command of Rest API integrations and other data services
- Ability toauthor technical documentation
- Ability to analyze user stories and develop technical solutions
- Hunger to learn new and upcoming technology as required
- Experience with version control workflows, pull requests, and peer reviews for code quality
- Experience working on cross platform development is a big plus
- Experience working with AWS Lambda and AWS Cloudformation is a big plus
- Develop and maintain medium to large sized developmental component
- Responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenanceof various REST-based microservices
- Contribute to the entire developmental life-cycleof the application
- Contribute to the product/technical solutions collaborating with business and product stakeholders
- Provide clear communication to peers about status of work
- Help offer best-in-class user experience
- Help the team continuously improve both individually and as a unit
- Be aware of the latest trends to introduce new technology and products
- Explore new technology solutions to be able to provide solutions out of the box
- Help foster a positive team-centric work environment that is conducive to growth
- Proactively help outside of your specialization to help other team members are successful
- Help communicate to collaborate with various business stakeholders
- Help create Test definitions and execute on them
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity based on dynamic technological and business landscape
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.