Computer Vision Engineer IRC157304
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Computer Vision, Machine Learning, OpenCV, Python, Tensorflow|
- At least 3-4 years of commercial experience in a related field;
- Self manageable person, able to work with minimum supervision;
- Technically strong with Python, knowledge of any other programming language is a plus;
- Strong knowledge and proven experience with Machine Learning, Computer Vision / Deep Learning;
- Proficiency with numpy, scipy, opencv, tensorflow;
- Proven ability design and implement complex algorithms, to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
Keras, Amazon SageMaker
- Active participation in business promotion and grow by proposing new and/or non-standard ideas;
- Apply Machine Learning and Computer Vision technology to solve real problems for the market available product;
- Work on a new algorithm of determining players performance, score identification and others;
- Demo your work to team members and customer;
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of the solution. We are now looking for a talented Computer Vision engineer who will join our existing team and help us to grow existing capabilities of the product and add support for new sport types.
Part responsibilities will include
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.