Core Banking Integrations Specialist IRC164778
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Designation:||Associate Specialist Engineer|
|Skills:||Business Analysis, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, System Integration|
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Functional Implementation of the Core Banking, the Senior Business Consultant is responsible for system configuration, verification and test, implementation, consultative training and/or reinforcement of training, and implementation support of software applications for new and existing clients. Follow project standards within established timeframes and at defined quality levels, and ensure projects are completed according to schedule and client specifications. This position is client-facing and may require travel to the client site as the project warrants. Work performed is typically moderately complex.
· Two to seven years core banking integrations experience.
· Advanced english lever required
· Client facing service experience strongly preferred
· Excellent communications sills
· Experience with data migrations and implementations preferred.
US Banking experience is good to have,B1/ H1 visa preferred
Your deliverables as a Senior Business Consultant (Integrations) will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Core banking expert and Interact with client, consultatively, to determine project requirements and needs analysis.
· Establish and/or assist client with configuring system parameters and controls based on client’s business practices and processes; recommend best practices; review setup with clients and gain client acceptance.
· Conduct data analysis and mapping activities for assigned applications if applicable. Analyze source data files and map data to target application for use by technical resources to develop programs.
· Provide on-site or remote support during client conversions as applicable.
· Establish and/or assist client with establishing system parameters and controls based on client’s business practices and processes, recommend best practices, review setup with clients, and gain client acceptance.
· Conduct data mapping activities for assigned applications if applicable. Analyze source data files and map data to target application for use by technical resources to develop programs.
· Test and troubleshoot system configuration and functionality.
· Validate new system input, output, and connectivity. Identify, research, and assist in resolving any issues with technical resources.
· Facilitate converted database validation work sessions with clients as applicable.
· Assess and report risks during project and participate in the development and implementation of mitigation plans.
· Communicate project scope, status, and risks to all stakeholders.
· Record accurate and timely accounting of time spent on project related activities.
· Follow established project, departmental, company procedures and quality standards.
· Follow established project management standards. Provide activities related to the management of assigned implementation projects to bring the project to a timely close and transition the client appropriately.
· Complete post-implementation tasks in a timely manner.
· Update internal documentation as applicable.
· Provide subject matter expertise to internal staff including, but not limited to, sales, development, support, training, professional services as needed.
· Participate in the development of implementation or training content. Conduct software training and/or reinforce prior training to both external clients and internal staff.
· Maintain, enhance, and broaden knowledge and skills of software applications and industry practices.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.