Customer Care Developer IRC135108
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
The customer’s mission is to power any video experience. A recognized leader in the OTT TV (Over-the-top TV), OVP (Online Video Platform), EVP (Education Video Platform), and EVP (Enterprise Video Platform) markets. The customer has emerged as the fastest-growing video platform, and as the one with the widest use-case and appeal. The client’s solution is deployed globally in thousands of enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, in work, and at school. The company is committed to its core values of openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and is the initiator and backer of the world’s leading open-source video-management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members. The client is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. We currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv, and we are growing rapidly including positions all over the world in more locations In this role, you will bring your drive and passion for excellent customer service and continuous quality improvement and be involved in designing and supporting environment solutions for the company’s employees.
• Exact Science fields (CS/Engineering) students with at least 2 years until graduation
• Minimum one year of experience in a similar position (support/ application engineer etc.) — a must.
• Willingness to work in shifts (24/7), at least 3 days a week (17-18 shifts per month).
• Technical experience in operating systems, networking (TCPIP protocols), database (SQL queries).
• Proven experience with internet technologies including Network architecture and terminology (httphttpsFTP, domains, DNS).
• Excellent English language skills — spoken and written (including technical writing). – a must
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and effective learning skills.
• Great verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in working with ticketing system (e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk)
• Experience working for a global company with a team in different regions
• Effective learning skills and collaborative teammate
• Reading and analyzing logs — advantage.
• Experience with supporting video application/product – advantage
We are looking for a motivated and proactive support engineer, who is eager to commit for a long cooperation, to join our growing support team. The support team is responsible for providing ongoing operational support to the customer’s customers. Utilizing knowledge of the customer environment, the team delivers timely and high-quality incident resolution focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.