Cybersecurity Engineer IRC131698
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Krakow, Lodz, Katowice|
Cyber-physical systems play a crucial role in automotive systems now and this role will be even more significant in the future.
We are extending our cybersecurity team and capabilities to exceed our customers’ expectations. There is the need to have cybersecurity across the lifecycle of an automotive product and to manage cybersecurity across the supply chain.
We offer a unique opportunity to participate in the forming of a special team, to be an automotive cybersecurity ambassador both internally and externally.
Don’t hesitate – join us!
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of system and software architecture, or software development
- Deep knowledge in software architecture from a security perspective
- Profound knowledge in security analysis methods as well as security engineering, ideally in the automotive domain
- Experience with relevant automotive standards/guidelines (e.g. AUTOSAR, Automotive SPICE, SAE J3061, ISO 26262) as an advantage
- Skill to take technical leadership and initiative to drive ideas to solutions
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
- The ability to look for the big picture, you are open-minded and eager to learn
- Networking person with experience in creating or working within architecture communities, large scale projects and distributed organizations
- Familiar with automotive methods and processes as well as the SAFe agile framework
- Serving as an expert for automotive cyber security
- Using cybersecurity engineering methods to identify and address security risks appropriately
- Working out security and privacy concepts
- Working together with architects, requirements engineers, and safety engineers to secure software architectures and designs for next-generation car systems
- Tracking the security-related activities during the software life cycle
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.