Data Analyst IRC136584
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Skills:||Data Analyst, Python, SQL|
Our Client is the fast-paced digital healthcare company which creates the growing portfolio of online health communities for people with chronic conditions. Company’s mission is to improve patient’s quality of life by connecting them with each other, with caregivers and healthcare industry partners, building beneficial social interactions and meaningful health conversations.
The core of the project is working with the data; the target is to re-design, transition to cloud and enhance data-driven solutions. The team is responsible for expanding and optimizing the data flow and data pipeline architecture, model and analyze data, interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and translate them into product and marketing insights.
The Data Quality Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, documenting and performing data quality checks across all data assets. That includes ETL jobs, reports, dashboards, data pipelines and data applications. The primary goal for this role is to ensure high quality of data delivered to internal stakeholders and customers. Validation of data in data repositories against data from source systems and validation of metrics and data in reports/dashboards against data in the repositories is a key responsibility. Principal responsibilities are to make data assets consistently accurate for users.
● Working knowledge of SQL
● Understanding of data warehouses and business intelligence tools
● Have 2+ years experience as a data analyst
● Have experience writing analytical Python
● QA knowledge
Nice to have:
● Experience with Looker
● Experience with dbt
- Design, develop and maintain data quality assurance framework
- Work in conjunction with BI, Data and Analytics Engineers to ensure high quality Data Deliverables
- Design and develop testing frameworks to test ETL jobs, BI reports and Dashboards and other data pipelines
- Write SQL scripts to validate data in the data warehouse against the data in the source system(s)
- Write SQL scripts to validate data surfacing in BI assets against the data sources
- Track, monitor and document testing results
- The development and maintenance of Extract Transform and Load (ETL) processes, database and performance administration, and dimensional design of the table structure
- Work closely with Data Teams to understand operation of data warehousing functionality
- Write high-quality, well-structured code that is maintainable and extensible
- Analyze complex data systems to develop automated and reusable solutions for extracting requested information while assuring data validity and integrity
- Perform tasks spanning the full lifecycle of data management activities with minimal supervision
- Manage code using Git and other version control approaches as applicable
- Maintain data standards, enforce standard development protocols, and analyze requirements to ensure technical and standard operating procedure impacts are considered
- Develop and coordinate test plans
- Perform ongoing monitoring and refinement of data platform
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.