Data Engineer IRC128202
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Skills:||Azure, Big Data, Hadoop, Linux, Python, Scala|
We are seeking DWH architect to help us improve and help to develop new modern personalized digital platform. Every developer in our team has an opportunity to make a tremendous impact. We are looking for an innovative and passionate developers who want to take ownership of features and projects and collaborate with other developers and product managers to evaluate, design, and implement from top to bottom. We will provide opportunities to work with cutting edge technology that helps millions of people save their/the money.
We are seeking for creative and motivated engineers to work on our digital coupon solution. There are a wide variety of challenges that have been and still needs to be solved. You will have opportunities for growth and development. You will be part of a team that works on services that have saved over 1 billion coupons.
Project for customer base in the U.S. shaping the ways CPG brands operate in the market. Work with us using the latest technology and influence the way over 50 million shoppers act each day.
- Recent experience in hands-on software development.
- Experienced in software for distributed production systems.
- 8+ years overall work experience.
- Experience in building DWH solutions.
- Experience with Snowflake DWH
- Experience in creation of ETL pipelines, creation and definition of tables.
- Experience with Yellowbrick is preferable.
- Experience with cloud based DWH is preferable.
- Proven proficiency with data analysis and ability to troubleshoot data issues.
- Databricks, Data Factory experience is a plus
- Experience with Linux/Unix Systems, scripting.
- Experience in software engineering (C#, Java, etc..) is an advantage.
- Experiences using DevOps tools (ex. Jenkins, Azure Dev Ops) is nice to have.
- Advanced communication skills to present solutions clearly to the team and users.
- Working knowledge of Agile software engineering processes.
- Community developer presence (github, apache, open source projects, etc) is adavntage.
- Positive attitude towards challenges.
- Financial or Telecommunication domain knowledge is advantage
Scrum, Retail & eCommerce, Snowflake, Finance
- Refinement, Planning, Stand-ups and Retros,
- Flushing out business requirements and adding acceptance criteria & tasks to User Stories,
- Participate in peer review code sessions to ensure the quality of code.
- Recommends new tools to improve the current stack and solve data needs efficiently.
Design, Develop, Deploy and Maintain DWH solution for moving Data from legacy systems to new DWH (single source of truth for data). The part of the job will be also create process for moving data from legacy system to the new system
The ideal candidate should be eager to learn new technologies on the fly and help products to be more powerful and robust. All processes and code are deployed on a cloud-based solution (Azure).
All of this work should be scalable code that follows company standards and be clearly documented.
A developer will actively participate in agile SCRUM ceremonies including:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.