Data Modeler IRC159127
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Business Analysis, Data analysis skills, Data Analyst, Data Warehousing, Database, ETL, MDM (master data management), Requirements analysis, SQL, UML|
GlobalLogic is seeking an experienced Data Modeler to help us improve and help to develop new modern personalized digital platform. Every developer in our team has an opportunity to make a tremendous impact. We are looking for an innovative and passionate developers who want to take ownership of features and projects and collaborate with other developers and product managers to evaluate, design, and implement from top to bottom. We will provide opportunities to work with cutting edge technology that helps millions of people save their/the money.
We are seeking for creative and motivated engineers to work on our digital coupon solution. There are a wide variety of challenges that have been and still needs to be solved. You will have opportunities for growth and development. You will be part of a team that works on services that have saved over 1 billion coupons.
Project for customer base in the U.S. shaping the ways CPG brands operate in the market. Work with us using the latest technology and influence the way over 50 million shoppers act each day.
- 3+ years overall work experience
- 3+ years experience with Databases and design databases structures
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral, written, and visual).
- Works well in an Agile team environment with business and technical team members.
- Able to take ownership of the data modeling process for a project from start to end – business requirements gathering through working with data and test engineering teams in design, development, and implementation of the data model.
- Business analysis or business requirements gathering and documentation for a project.
- Erwin Data modeling tool (preferable) or any other data modeling experience
- Depth in data analysis, database design, logical and physical data modeling (entity-relationship diagrams) and data flow diagrams.
- Good understanding of master data management and data quality requirements and controls.
- Experience with Azure Databricks Delta Lake; Snowflake Data Warehouse a plus
- Recent experience in hands-on software development is big advantage
- Knowledgeable in Warehouse solutions (ex. Yellowbrick, Snowflake)
- Experience in work automation.
- Proven proficiency with data analysis and ability to troubleshoot data issues
- Positive attitude towards challenges.
- Take ownership of data model design aspects of a project from start to end, from gathering business requirements through developing and delivering a data model design to be implemented by the technical team.
- Design and maintain audience-appropriate data architecture artefacts of enterprise data at multiple levels of abstraction, such as conceptual, logical, and physical data models, data flows, message contracts, or other appropriate documents that effectively describe our data assets to owners, stakeholders, and consumers.
- Ensure communication and planning of proposed changes with stakeholders and consumers.
- Define and follow company data architecture policies, standards, and processes to ensure architectural consistency across programs and projects.
The Enterprise Data Modeler (EDM) plays an integral role in building a holistic view and roadmap of the company’s enterprise information strategy, processes, and assets.
The EDM serves as a bridge between business strategy and technology execution, working with business and technical leaders and subject matter experts to document business requirements; design and publish data models, data flow diagrams, source-to-target data mapping, and other data architecture artefacts; and guide the technical implementation of the design.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.